What I’ve pulled for you today are blogs divided by subject and grade level for you to quickly reference, but I do encourage you to explore blogs outside of your curriculum, as well. Some are classroom blogs. Others are teacher reflections. A few are teaching strategies with classroom resources, and there are even some from outside education, but relate to your curriculum.
I cannot guarantee you will be able to reference all of these blogs while at school, as I am aware many school filters limit access to blogs. Please, do not let that discourage you from investigating, however. Take the time to check these out. Hopefully you will find inspiration and wonderful ideas.
If you own a blog or know of another one that would fall under this list, please consider adding it to the comments. The better the list, the better we all will benefit.
Technology Integration
•A Whole New Dianne – A Tech Link Sharing Blog
•Cliotech
•Cool Cat Teacher
•Farr-Out Links to Learning
•Free Tech for Teachers
•Future Education Tech
•iSuffers – Students Ready for the Future
•Jane’s eLearning Pick of the Day
•Kathy Schrock Kaffeeklatsch
•Langwitches
Actually I liked the idea to know about other blogs that we, as teachers, can have acces. Well donde! Great blog!
ResponderEliminar